2007年6月12日星期二

Online Video

I just had an experience with both YouTube and Google Video, and I found many interesting videos to watch,but I just embeded 2 favorite videos in my blog. I prefer YouTube to Google Video since I have used YouTube for a long time. Although there are many similar features of YouTube and Google Video, I feel YouTube is more successful than Google Video. At least I feel the web speed of YouTube is faster than Google Video. Also, once I am on YouTube, I cannot stop watching, because after one we can continue to watch others.

I try to figure out how to save a YouTube video to my computer, but I cannot, and I also find that we are not allowed to download videos from YouTube. It is about copyrights. But I add the two videos to my favorite. I think it has similar uses.

Then I visited www.apple.com/trailers, and tried to watch something in both standard quality and high definition. But I cannot watch the high definition because of the slow internet connection. Then I went to school to watch it. High definition is more clear than the standard quality, but the internet speed does not allow me to watch the high definition anytime I want. So I think the standard quality is good enough for me...*_* At least I can watch it anytime I like. It is enough for me although I still like the standard quality. Moreover, the monitor at school is worse than my own computer's, so maybe the monitor affects the quality a bit.

I watched the small trailer for the movie "Ratatouille" because I worried about the internet speed. Then I was shocked by it, and I would like to watch the movies right now. Trailers are very convenient for us to know the movie; they really save our time. Amazing stuff!

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.